Who we are
Seamless Creative is a registered business in Colorado, USA that provides creative design solutions for small business, such as website design and development, website tech support and hosting, brand identity, graphic design and printing.
Our mailing address is:
6937 W. Roxbury Ave
Littleton, CO 80128
For any privacy-related questions, you can reach us at [email protected]
What Personal Data we collect and why we collect it
We may collect and process the following Personal Data about you:
- When you fill in forms on seamlesscreative.design, we may collect data such as your name, email, company and website URL.
- When you send us an email, or communicate with us in any other way, we may collect your name, email, company and website URL.
- When you visit our site, we automatically collect details of your visits, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation, weblogs and other communication data.
How we use your personal information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with the information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- To compile aggregated statistics about our site usage and to better understand the preferences of our visitors;
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Your Personal Data may be processed either:
- By you giving us consent to the processing of your data, or
- To enable a performance of a contract between us and you, or
- Where the processing is necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as for example the development of our business, providing information about our business to potential customers, identifying fraudulent claims, or the improvement of the customer experience on the website, or
- Where the processing is necessary to meet legal requirements, or to respond to lawful requests by public authorities.
Sharing your information
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Service or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us or any of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- When we hire other companies to perform certain business-related functions, such as information storage, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Cookies are data files that are stored by your internet browser or your computer, and which often include an anonymous unique identifier. The webpages you browse are then able to recognize some information contained in the cookies stored by your browser.
After you give us consent to store cookies on your device, this information will be stored for when you browse the site next time. You can withdraw this consent at any time by deleting cookies for each of the browsers, that you use (such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge).
While some cookies are necessary to ensure proper communication with the website, some cookies may also contain anonymous analytical information about your browsing to display content relevant for you, and may be stored for a longer period of time. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
We will store all the personal information you provide on servers, protected with passwords and firewalls. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
However, no Internet or email transmission is ever 100% secure or error free. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Internet or by email. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Where we store your Personal Data
By submitting your Personal Data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
In addition, if you are a resident of the EEA, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your Personal Data or request portability of your Personal Data. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing us at [email protected].
Similarly, if we have collected and processed your Personal Data with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Data conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
You also have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at [email protected].